Puqpress USA was an existing site that was not working properly and was loading far too slowly for marketing purposes. Many of the product listings were out of date and some of the design wasn’t looking right. Additionally, as a site mainly serving American customers it was hosted in Australia, which didn’t make sense. Most importantly as a key digital property it needed to be fixed FAST.
We got to work optimising the site on multiple levels. We updated the structure of the site and corrected the product information and images in record time. New hosting was provided via our Silicon Valley servers and the site is now hosted for American customers at lightening speed.
The site is fast and optimised for it’s target audience.